– plastic bags x 250 g, bottles x 750 g and sacks x 10 kg –
Medicinal plants extract, contining:
– Knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare)
– St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
– Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
– Marigold (Calendula officinalis)
– Plantain (Plantago major)
– Purple loosestrife (Lythrum salicaria)
– Silverweed (Potentilla anserina)
– Peppirmint (Mentha piperita)
– Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria)
– Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
Due to herbs, the product has astringent, antidiarrheal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, eupeptic, tonic, choleretic and cholagogue properties.
Kaolin, as an adsorbent, fixes toxins and protects the intestinal mucosa, decreasing the absorption of enterotoxins.
Calcium carbonate enriched with magnesium carbonate, in addition to the antacid and anti-diarrheal, astringent effects, represents a supply of calcium and magnesium to the body.
For primary or secondary diarrheal diseases of the digestive system. Indicated use, for large and small ruminants and pigs.
Oral dose: – The general dosage is 25-50 g/100 kg, 1-2 times a day for 2-3 days.
In adult cattle: 125-250 g, 1-2 times a day, for 2-3 days, under the form of a drench
For young bulls: 25-50 g/100 kg, 1-2 times per day for 2-3 days as a drench.
For pigs, sheep, calves: 20-60 g, 1-2 times a day, for 2-3 days, as a drench, or during feeding. For calves, infant lambs and pigs in severe cases can be associated with antibiotics.
Keep out of children`s reach! Do not reuse packaging!
Store in tightly closed packages, away from sources of fire, sun and moisture at room temperature (15-25 degrees C).