– bottles of 150 ml –
– Ivy (Hedera helix);
– St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum);
– Yarrow (Achillea millefolium);
– Comfrey (Symphytum officinale);
– Black poplar (Populus nigra);
– Sage (Salvia officinalis);
– Marigold (Calendula officinalis);
– Plantain (Plantago major);
– Greater burdock (Arctium lappa);
It is recommended for use only on pets, as an adjuvant on wounds, skin infections, superficial dermatosis, burns, treating podal affections, panaritium, laminitis, umbilical infections.
MODE OF USE:
External use only. Spray daily on the affected area, until it heals. It is not recommended to use on animals with economic interest.
The product can stain the user’s hands and clothing. Keep out of children`s reach! Spray only in open air! Do not use near fire sources, and do not smoke when useing! Do not reuse the packaging!
Keep at room temperature (15-25 ˚C), in it’s own well closed packaging, away from sources of fire, sun and moisture.