- buckets of 100 g
- buckets of 400 g
- buckets of 800 g
- buckets of 3 kg
– Ivy (Hedera helix)
– St John’s wort(Hypericum perforatum)
– Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
– Comfrey (Symphytum officinale)
– Black poplar (Populus nigra)
– Sage (Salvia officinalis)
– Marigold (Calendula officinalis)
– Plantain (Plantago major)
– Greater burdock (Arctium lappa)
Herba-Sept Simplu is an ointment, which contains a mixture of alcoholic herbal extract an salicylic acid in an ointment base composed of lanolin and vaselin, with carrier and protective properties. It is recommended to be used on all species, as an adjuvant in wounds, skin infections, superficial dermatosis, burns, in treating podal disease, panaritium, laminitis, umbilical infections and mastitis.
External use only. As an adjuvant apply on wounds 2-3 times a day, until it heals. For the skin care of the udder, apply after every milking.
Do not use for treating eye infections! Keep out of children`s reach! Do not swallow! Do not reuse the empty bottle!
Keep at room temperature (15-25 ˚C), in it’s own well closed packaging, away from sources of fire, sun and moisture.