-bottles x 150 ml, 1 L
medicinal herb extract :
– Knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare);
– St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum);
– Yarrow (Achillea millefolium);
– Walnut (Juglans regia);
– Marigold (Calendula officinalis);
– Plaintain (Plantago major);
– Purple loosestrife (Lythrum salicaria);
– Silverweed (Potentilla anserina);
– Peppermint (Mentha piperita);
– Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria);
– Oregano (Origanum vulgare);
Herb extract gives astringent, antidiarrheal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, eupeptic, tonic, choleretic and cholagogue properties.
Kaolin, as an adsorbent, fixes toxins.
Gum arabic solution with mucilaginous properties protects the intestinal mucosa, reducing the absorption of enterotoxins.
For primary or secondary disorders of the digestive system in calves, lambs, goat, piglets, puppies and cats. Also used in gastroenteritis, gastric ulcer, dysentery, chronic colitis, abnormal intestinal fermentation, poisoning. There is no waiting time for meat procession or milking.
If necessary it can be associated with sulfamids and parenteral antibiotics.
Oral dose: – The general dosage is one pump on the base of the tongue for each 1-5 kg in weight, 2 times per day for 3-5 days. Shake well before use!
Keep out of children`s reach! Do not reuse the bottle after use!
Store in tightly closed packages, away from sources of fire, sun and moisture at room temperature (15-25 degrees C).