– buckets x 100 g; 500 g; 1 Kg –
– Ivy (Hedera helix);
– St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum);
– Yarrow (Achillea millefolium);
– Comfrey (Symphytum officinale);
– Black poplar (Populus nigra);
– Sage (Salvia officinalis);
– Marigold (Calendula officinalis);
– Plantain (Plantago major);
– Greater burdock (Arctium lappa);
Herba Gel contains herbal extracts with revulsive and calming effect. Due to it’s composition of camphor and methyl salicylate it diminishes pain immediately, improves local blood circulation, favoring the absorption of inflammatory products.
MODE OF USE:
External use only. Apply on the affected area by massaging for a better absorption. Apply several times daily until healing.
Avoid direct contact with eyes or sensible areas (genital organs)! Keep out of children`s reach! Do not swallow! Do not reuse packaging! Do not use on animals destined for human consumption.
Store at room temperature (15-25 degrees C), in it’s own well sealed packaging.
2 years in it’s own packaging, under prescribed conditions of storage.